We’ve kicked off a new campaign called #AdventAid which is a way we can raise £3,000 for 3 charities over Christmas.
We’ve teamed up with Prominent PR and KBL Accounts to produce a simple, inexpensive way in which local businesses can help us raise money for charity and get exposure for their businesses over Christmas.
- Like an advent calendar, there will be 24 boxes, 1 for each day in December on the lead up to Christmas.
- A business can pick any box they want and pay £100 to sponsor it.
- On the morning of their chosen day their logo will be revealed and will then click through to a page full of information regarding their business.
- We will heavily promote this on social media to our network of over 20,000 followers. You will be encouraged to do the same.
- There will also be articles in the press before and after the campaign.
The company which has the most amount of unique views to their page will win a gift hamper.
The chosen charities for this campaign are:
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice
Blue Cross Suffolk
Multiple Sclerosis Society
All of which are close to ours, Prominent PR’s and KBL Accounts’ hearts.
If this sounds like something you’d like to get involved with, please visit the website to pick your day.